Meet Mozart! (Main Coon?)
Hi! I am sending a few pics your way of our "kitten" Mozart. We adopted him from the humane society as a 3 month old kitten. He is now 6-7 months and HUGE for his age. I am sure that this cat is at least part Maine Coon and here is why:
* His paws are huge, everyone always comments that he is going to be huge!
* This cat is ALWAYS underfoot. He follows you around and is always sitting right by me. In the kitchen, laundry room, sofa, anywhere. I trip over him constantly.
* Mozart chirps NON stop. He is very vocal.
* He has such a laid back temperament and will put up with anything. Currently "Anything" is our rather rough 2 year old daughter who carries him everywhere. He just purrs and puts up with it.
* He physically "looks" like a Main Coon mix. He has soft, almost silky long hair with a tuft around the neck, in ears, and a bushy tail.
* He is constantly in flight and LOVES to play. He will play with my son's chihuahua for hours. He has gotten into a Mountain Dew fridge pack box and bags of any sort. I cannot keep him off the counters as well.
* He thinks he is my fifth child. He will only "sleep" in one of my infants or childrens toys. He sleeps in the bouncy seat, the highchair, and my daughters mini tinkerbell recliner.
Please take a look at these pics and let me know what you think. Keep in mind "Mozie" is 6-7 months old and is still very much a kitten. We have no clue about his history or parents, just that he was a shelter cat that was rescued by the humane society and I do believe taken out of a house with too many cats.